Explore Ayurvedic and yogic psychology to delve deeper into the inner pharmacy of the mind. Weaving concepts from various classical yogic and Vedic texts along with Ayurvedic psychology, you will be able to apply this knowledge to deepen and expand your yogic practices but also relates to students in a profound way.
During our weekend immersion you will participate in:
– Daily yoga practices and practical teaching explorations to support our mind, body, spirit connection
– Meditation, mudra, and mantra specific to target various mental states
– The elemental and energetic layers of the mind and how to evaluate various mental states
– Understand the role of sativa, rajas, and tamas within the framework of Ayurvedic and yogic psychology
– The role and function of manovahasrotas as a tool to understand the mind through our thoughts, choices and lifestyle patterns
– Weave and incorporate ancient texts to support the Four Aims of Life: Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha.
Dates and Cost
December 7-10, 2017
$475 NMSY student rate