This unique and evolutionary program merges and integrates yoga and Ayurveda to offer yoga teachers an advanced and focused area of study offering authentic, transformative, lineage based education. Our staff is comprised of leaders in the field of yoga and Ayurveda. You will be mentored, guided and taught by expert faculty that bring together over 50,000 hours of personal study. Come learn from the best to be YOUR BEST!
The program will allow certified teachers to:
– Customize one-on-one yoga sessions applying Ayurvedic principles – Incorporate and integrate practices of yoga and Ayurveda for personal well-being to support the yoga teacher path as well as share the wisdom through group instruction.
– Learn the complexity of the human being through its energetic and material form and how it relates to the instruction and practices of yoga.
– Advance your understanding of asana, mudra, mediation, pranayama through anatomy, physiology, Ayurveda and yoga.
– Teacher a variety of classes based upon various ayurvedic, philosophical, energetic themes to reach various populations and students.
– Understand and bring Vedic teachings to life. See how ancient practices support modern life, relate to students to support and foster a happy, healthy, peaceful existence.
Module 1: Doshic Anatomy for Yoga Teachers (stay tuned for upcoming dates)
Module 2: Advanced Ayurvedic Anatomy for Yoga (stay tuned for upcoming dates)
Module 3: Marma and Yoga: The Healing Flow of Prana (July 29-August 6, 2017)
Module 4: Therapeutic Rituals: The Art of Living Yoga and Ayurveda (September 28 – October 3, 2017)
Module 5: Ayurveda, Yoga, and the Mind (December 7-10, 2017)
When attending the module sessions, the typical day of study will look like this:
Morning: Yoga practice and application
Lunch: Enjoy the Nob Hill area of Albuquerque
Afternoon and Evening: Theory and practicum
On average, each day spans 9am-6pm. A more detailed schedule and itinerary will be provided specific to the module with registration.
To apply into this program, it is required that you complete:
– 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate
– 25 hours of yoga instruction
– 50 hours Online Ayurvedic Study Course